Remarkably, more Israelis visit Bucharest than people from any other county. As soon as you land, it's clear to see why it's such a popular destination: some of the top restaurants are run by an Israeli chef, the old Jewish area is rich with culture past and present and there's a burgeoning art scene to cap off a great visit.
- Where art thou, Mark?
- Is it a synagogue, opera house or both?
- The wonderful Zambaccian art collection
- Hear the most unusual, historic sounds of the Cajal Jewish Museum
- What on earth is urban anthropology?
- Food at last, with the top Masterchef judge
- Mark, please get off the phone, you have a plane to catch!