print
gohome
Toddler dies in hospital three days after choking on a banana
JPost.com Staff
03/25/2009
A one-and-a-half-year-old toddler died in Haifa's Rambam Hospital on Wednesday, several days after choking on a banana. On Sunday, the toddler was evacuated in serious condition to hospital from Geva Carmel. Also on Sunday, a one-year-old toddler died in Ichilov Hospital in Tel Aviv, a week after choking on a Bisli snack.
print gohome
JPost.com: Arab-Israeli Conflict | Israel News | Diaspora | Middle East | Opinion | Premium | Blogs | Not Just News | Edition Francaise | Green Israel

Copyright © 2014 Jpost Inc. All rights reserved • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy