print
gohome
Baby seriously hurt in J'lem after ingesting nicotine drops
By JPOST.COM STAFF
05/28/2013
A two-year-old toddler suffered serious injuries after swallowing nicotine drops from an electronic cigarette in Jerusalem on Tuesday.

MDA paramedics succeeded in resuscitating the toddler and evacuated her to Haddasah University Medical Center on Mount Scopus.
print gohome
JPost.com: Arab-Israeli Conflict | Israel News | Diaspora | Middle East | Opinion | Premium | Blogs | Not Just News | Edition Francaise | Green Israel

Copyright © 2014 Jpost Inc. All rights reserved • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy