print
gohome
Baby boy dies after falling into bucket of bleach
JPost.com Staff
03/29/2007
An eight-month-old baby boy died Thursday after he fell into a bucket of diluted bleach in Netanya. An MDA team tried to resuscitate the baby and evacuated him to the city's Laniado Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The circumstances of the incident were being investigated.
print gohome
JPost.com: Arab-Israeli Conflict | Israel News | Diaspora | Middle East | Opinion | Premium | Blogs | Not Just News | Edition Francaise | Green Israel

Copyright © 2014 Jpost Inc. All rights reserved • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy