print
gohome
Beit Hanina family found unconscious from gas leak
JPost.com Staff
12/26/2005
Five members of a family were found unconscious in their Beit Hanina home on Monday morning, most likely due to a carbon monoxide leak The parents and their three children, aged two-six, were treated on the scene. They were evacuated to the hospital, suffering light injuries, MDA reported.
print gohome
JPost.com: Arab-Israeli Conflict | Israel News | Diaspora | Middle East | Opinion | Premium | Blogs | Not Just News | Edition Francaise | Green Israel

Copyright © 2014 Jpost Inc. All rights reserved • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy