print
gohome
Two Emirati men get 15 years each for attack on Swiss-French boy
12/12/2007
Two Emirati men were sentenced Wednesday to 15 years in prison each in the highly charged case of kidnapping and sexual attack on a French-Swiss teenage boy. Veronique Robert, the mother of the 15-year-old boy, said that "justice was done," but that she would still appeal, seeking a tougher punishment for the men she said raped her son and put him in danger of contracting HIV. Neither of the defendants, ages 35 and 18, nor the underage victim, who now lives in Europe, were present in the courtroom Wednesday when the three-judge panel read the sentences. The two men had been charged with "kidnapping with deceit" and "forced homosexual relations," a charge that can be punished with life imprisonment or death, in connection with the July attack on the boy.
print gohome
JPost.com: Arab-Israeli Conflict | Israel News | Diaspora | Middle East | Opinion | Premium | Blogs | Not Just News | Edition Francaise | Green Israel

Copyright © 2014 Jpost Inc. All rights reserved • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy