Just a decade ago, hair transplantation was an expensive procedure only celebrities and wealthy people could afford, but that’s not the case anymore.
Hair transplantation has grown in popularity, especially over the last few years. As it became a more common procedure, hair transplantation surgery also became accessible to a broader range of people.
As a result, you can choose from numerous hair transplantation clinics worldwide today. Why should you then choose to get your hair transplant in Turkey?
Here’s everything you need to know about hair transplants in Turkey and World of the Hair as one of the leading clinics in the country.
About World of the Hair hair transplant clinic
World of the Hair is one of the best hair transplant clinics in Turkey. It’s a premium hair transplantation center located in Istanbul specializing in hair, beard, mustache, and eyebrow transplantation.
Led by an expert team with years of experience in the field, hair transplantation operations are performed under the supervision of hospitals and by some of the best hair transplant surgeons in the region.
Surgeons working at the hair clinic ensure the continuity of success by understanding the level of professionalism and responsibility required for performing such delicate procedures.
Although performing surgeries for the sake of aesthetics, the main priority of the surgeons at the World of the Hair clinic is the health and safety of patients during all stages of the entire process. Besides the impressive knowledge, skills, and experience, the expert team also uses innovative technologies to achieve the best results.
Comparison of the hair transplant surgery costs
As previously mentioned, getting a hair transplantation just a couple of years ago wasn’t so easy. In fact, it still isn’t in highly developed countries such as the US, the UK, Canada, or Germany due to the high cost of this procedure.
The exact price of the hair transplant procedure depends on the number of grafts inserted, but it can range anywhere between $4,000 and $15,000 in the US and other developed countries. Also, insurance plans don’t generally cover this type of procedure, so patients must cover the entire cost by themselves.
However, the cost of a hair transplant in Turkey is more affordable. The hair transplant cost typically ranges between $2,500 and $7,500, with accommodation and transportation expenses included.
That said, Turkey provides the most affordable price for hair transplant surgery compared to other parts of the world. Health clinics in Istanbul and the rest of Turkey can offer such attractive prices to their clients mainly because of the lower costs the clinics in Turkey have to pay for.
What’s included in the World of the Hair hair transplant package?
Deciding to book a hair transplant appointment with World of the Hair is always a good idea since their hair transplant packages include numerous features. Therefore, you’ll receive the following features as part of your hair transplant package:
- The maximum number of grafts: Doctors with expertise in the field of hair transplantation can get you the maximum number of grafts for impressive but natural-looking results.
- VIP transfer: You don’t have to worry about airport transfer if you’re coming from abroad. The World of the Hair team will organize a VIP transfer from and to the airport for you, so you can enjoy a carefree experience while in Turkey.
- 5-star hotel accommodation: The World of the Hair team prioritizes the comfort of their clients, which is why they provide 5-star hotel accommodation for everyone who chooses to get a hair transplant at their clinic.
- Translation support: Although the medical staff is Turkish, they can communicate in English as well. However, the clinic offers translation support for smooth communication between patients and doctors.
- Haircare: Once hair transplantation is complete, patients must take care of their donor and recipient areas. The clinic provides the necessary care, including shampoo, lotion, and vitamins.
- 1-year health counseling: one year is the average time required for the hair to grow back and see the genuine results of the procedure. The World of the Hair doctors will take this time to provide you with regular health counseling and answer all your questions if you have any.
World of the Hair hair transplantation services
You can choose from various services if you decide to proceed with the World of the Hair clinic for your hair transplant procedure. Their services include:
- Hair transplantation;
- Beard transplantation;
- Mustache transplantation.
When it comes to the techniques World of the Hair clinic uses to perform these surgeries, they are the FUE method and the Sapphire FUE method.
With the FUE method, the individual follicular units are taken from the donor area and moved to the other part of your body, also known as the recipient area, where the incisions for hair follicles have been made. The procedure is done under local anesthesia for the maximum comfort of the patient.
Sapphire FUE method
With the Sapphire hair transplant technique, special sapphire blades are used to create incisions and transplant the hair from one place to another. This technique is becoming more and more popular due to the pain-free experience that the use of sapphire blades ensures. Again, local anesthesia provides a comfortable experience for the patients.
Both FUE and Sapphire FUE methods are outstanding and natural-looking before and after results with the transplanted hair.
World of the Hair health clinic is the perfect solution for those looking for excellent hair transplantation results without having to pay a fortune for the procedure. By securing the best price and quality offers in the entire Middle East, World of the Hair is a clinic you should consider for your hair transplantation surgery.
This article was written in cooperation with Crabs Media