J'lem woman dies in house fire, possibly lit with cigarette

By JONAH MANDEL
November 9, 2010 17:40

An elderly woman died after a fire broke out in her home in the capital's Kiryat Menahem neighborhood Tuesday afternoon. No other casualties were reported.

Firefighters managed to quell the flames, which were initially believed to be the result of an unattended cigarette. Police and firefighters were investigating the incident.


Related Content

Breaking news
October 22, 2019
Hong Kong govt pledges more aid to battered city

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings