Sources: Yemen defense minister survives assassination atte

By REUTERS
September 11, 2012 13:51

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user uxperience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew, Ivrit
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Repor
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

SANAA - A car bomb targeting Yemeni Defense Minister Major General Muhammad Nasir Ahmad exploded outside the prime minister's office in Sanaa on Tuesday, killing at least five bodyguards but the minister was safe, government sources said.

The attack came following the death of the number two leader of the Yemeni branch of al-Qaida, Said al-Shehri, in an attack in eastern Yemen last week.

Related Content

Breaking news
July 18, 2018
IDF: sirens in Ashkelon were a false alarm

By REUTERS