baby Lamb chops 311.
(photo credit: courtesy)
BABY LAMB CHOPS WITH CHIANTI VINAIGRETTE
15 baby lamb chops
2 cups Chianti (or other red wine)
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
1. Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal
grill. Season the lamb with salt and pepper.
2. Grill until caramel-colored
grill marks appear, and an instant-read meat thermometer registers 125
degrees F. for medium-rare, about 5 to 7 minutes per side, depending on
3. Meanwhile, place the wine in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Boil gently until reduced to 1 cup, about 15 minutes. Turn off the heat.
4. Whisk in the honey until dissolved. Add the extra-virgin olive oil,
rosemary, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine. This can be made up to 3
days in advance and should be made at least one day in advance so that
the flavors really blend well together.
5. Serve the lamb chops on a platter with a serving bowl of the Chianti
vinaigrette alongside for drizzling over the meat.