JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. The Jerusalem Post exclusively obtained the list of NGOs which show that 23 out of the 25 organizations are left-wing, with only two being centrist or non-affiliate
Read more: Exclusive: Almost all organizations targeted in NGO bill are left-wing
2. A Palestinian woman was shot and killed on Thursday after she tried stabbing IDF soldiers in the northern West Bank.
Read more: West Bank stabbing attempt: Female Palestinian attacks IDF soldiers, is shot dead
3. While the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions has strongly focused on dampening commercial ties with Israeli businesses, particularly those over the Green Line, it has reportedly made little economic impact overall.
Read more: Report: BDS failing to cause major economic blow to Israel
4. Minister without Portfolio Tzachi Hanegbi rejected allegations that he intentionally wrote a report on Operation Protective Edge that cleared the government of blame for any problems.
Read more: Hanegbi denies softening Gaza war report to help Netanyahu
5. A video published this week documenting the graduation ceremony of Islamic Jihad's "cubs" program for children provides a look into the violent, anti-Israel teaching that prevails in many Gazan kindergartens, which are administered by Palestinian terror organizations.
Read more: WATCH: Islamic Jihad 'cubs' demonstrate killing of IDF soldiers at Gaza kindergarten