BREAKING NEWS

4-year-old girl exposed to pesticides in J'lem succumbs to injuries

 The four-year-old girl who was critically hurt when she was exposed to pesticides at her family's home in Jerusalem on Wednesday succumbed to her injuries at Shaare Zedek Medical Center in the city.
The victim's one-and-a-half year old sister passed away earlier in the day, after efforts to resuscitate her failed.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >