Fire at Beersheba Soroka hospital prompts evacuation

The emergency room of Soroka Medical Center in Beersheba was evacuated on Monday morning after a fire broke out in the basement of the hospital. No one was injured in the incident.
The hospital's emergency room was filled with smoke as a result of the fire which broke out as the result of a faulty lighting fixture.
Firefighters called to the scene successfully extinguished the blaze.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy