Man dies after electrocuting himself on yacht in Ashkelon

A 50-year-old man was found unconscious on a yacht in Ashkelon marina on Monday after he electrocuted himself.
According to initial investigations, the man was fixing his yacht and received an electric shock after he transferred an electric cable.
Police arrived at the marina and said that they do not believe the incident has any criminal links but are investigating all possible scenarios.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >