Woman saved after swallowing 'dreidel'

Woman saved after suffoc

A 30-year-old woman from central Israel, who suffers from cerebral palsy, was saved from the brink of death on Thursday after she suffocated on a dreidel. According to MDA paramedic Doron Margittai who arrived at the scene, "We found the woman in her bed in critical condition. She was unconscious and in cardiac arrest. As we began to treat her, we noticed that a small plastic dreidel was caught in her vocal cords." The MDA team, which also included paramedic Yoni Lumer, managed to pull out the dreidel, stabilized the patient and evacuated her to Wolfson Hospital in Holon in moderate condition with stable vital signs.