Digital marketing involves extensive training and constant reading to stay abreast of new developments. Fortunately, many companies support business owners and marketing professionals with that task.
To assist you, we have compiled a list of 35 top marketing blogs.
1. Adcore – Our Top Pick
Adcore is an advertising technology company and considered a trusted marketing resource with a website rich in high-quality marketing blogs, newsletters, videos, podcasts, and resources.
- “Google Performance Max Campaign – The Future Is Here”
- “Don’t Try to Impress on TikTok – User Generated Content Guide for Marketers.”
2. HubSpot – Best All Around Marketing Blog
HubSpot is an American software company that develops and markets inbound marketing, sales, and customer service software. The Hubspot blog covers a wide range of marketing topics.
- “5 Steps to Create an Outstanding Marketing Plan [Free Templates].”
- “How to Create Detailed Buyer Personas for Your Business [Free Persona Template].”
3. Moz – A Cutting Edge SEO Blog
Moz conducts comprehensive analytical data and deep SEO research to simplify SEO for its readers.
- “Freshness & SEO: An Underrated Concept.”
- “How Stacker.com Earned 1M+ Organic Monthly Visits Through Content Syndication [Case Study].”
4. Neil Patel – Top Marketer
Neil Patel, a New York Times Best Selling Author, shares his marketing prowess through his blog page.
- “How to Build an Amazing Marketing Team”
- “How to Do An Effective SWOT Analysis for Your Marketing Campaigns”
5. Content Marketing Institute - Best for Quality Articles
The Content Marketing Institute publishes high-quality articles on enhancing your content writing.
- “7 Elements to Cultivate a Prosperous Content Culture.”
- “An Inside Look at One of the Most Ambitious and Successful Content Strategies.”
6. MarketingProfs – Best in Changing Marketing Strategies
The MarketingProfs library is full of engaging articles, courses, guides, reports, charts, podcasts, and more.
- “Web Accessibility: Is Your Marketing Campaign Reaching Its Maximum Audience?” “Create a Customer Success Team from Scratch in 10 Steps.”
7. Copyblogger – Best for Writing Amazing Copy
Copyblogger’s website provides excellent copywriting advice.
- “3 Simple Questions that Help You Write Better Headlines.”
- “How to Write Subheadings that Hook (and Re-hook) Your Readers.”
8. Semrush – Best at SEO Advice
The Semrush blog features general SEO articles written in a practical format.
- “Long-Tail Keywords: What They Are & How to Find Them.”
- “How to Do a Competitor Analysis (Including Template).”
9. Marketo – Best Everything-Marketing Blog
Marketo, by Adobe, is a great place to take a “deep dive” into marketing information.
- “5 Steps for Marketers to Prepare for the Coming Cookie Disruption.”
- “The New Breed of Marketers | 5 Attributes That Distinguish New Marketers.”
10. Search Engine Journal – Latest SEO Developments
Search Engine Journal concentrates on current trends and best practices in the SEO industry.
- “13 Must-Have Elements of an Exceptional Blog Post.”
- “14 Must-Know Tips for Crawling Millions of Webpages.”
11. Rebrandly – Best in Links
Rebrandly focuses on utilizing marketing links to improve the click-through rate on websites.
- “What is a URL Shortener?”
- “10 Amazing Personal Branding Examples.”
12. ConversionXL – Best in Conversion Optimization
The ConversionXL blog concentrates solely on conversion rates.
- “How to Build an Audience with Social Media Brand Marketing.”
- “A Guide to Reputation Management: Build an Audience of Superfans.”
13. Paperform Blog – Awesome Forms Tool and Blog
The Paperform Blog concentrates on growing your business through factual stories, current trends, and practical strategies.
- “Transformed: The Story of Paperform’s New Visual Identity.”
- “10 Local Marketing Strategies for Your Small Business.”
14. Social Marketing Writing – Best at Social Media Marketing
The Social Marketing Writing blog will help you get in front of those who frequently scroll social media platforms.
- “How to Run a Content Audit – Save This Checklist.”
- “12 Ways to Get More Views on YouTube, Fast in 2022.”
15. Copyhackers – Best in Training Copywriters
Learn to write better blogs through the Copyhackers’ blogs and writing courses.
- “What is Conversion Copywriting? Definition From the OG.”
- “Can Brand Voice Be Your Differentiator? If It’s Unique Enough.”
16. Compose.ly Blog – Simplifies Content Marketing
Quickly learn how to implement successful content strategies using the Compose.ly marketing blogs.
- “Why Your Content Marketing Strategy Isn’t Working.”
- “20 Most Frequently Asked Questions in Content Marketing (with Answers).”
17. VistaCreate Blog – Combines Marketing and Design
VistaCreate has embraced today’s need to combine visuals with written text to take on social media marketing.
- “Facebook Marketing for Small Businesses in 2022: The Ultimate Guide.”
- “How to Design Instagram Infographics That Drive Engagement.”
18. ProBlogger – How to Write Great Blogs
ProBlogger founder Darren Rowse shares his experience writing amazing blogs.
- “11 Ways to Create More Compelling Content for Your Blog.”
- “Giving Underperforming Posts a Second Chance With Updates.”
19. Instapage – Best at Attractive Landing Pages
The Instapage blog explains how to design landing pages that will make your conversion rate soar!
- “Is Your Landing Page Strategy Recession-Ready?”
- “8 Examples of Effe4ctive DTC Advertising.”
20. Unbounce – Best at Landing Page Conversion
Discover tips on the Unbounce blog to improve your landing page conversion rate.
- “How to Optimize Your Business Blod [Checklist].”
- “Your Blog, Your Rules – Why Marketing Should Always Begin at Home.”
21. Inflow – Best at Advertising and Optimization
Inflow shares information on where to allocate your advertising budget, how to create an e-commerce strategy, and how to conduct a competitor analysis.
- “How to Create an SEO Content Brief: Free Downloadable Template.”
- “How to Optimize E-Commerce Category Pages for SEO.”
22. Search Engine Land - Best for Breaking Marketing News
Search Engine Land explores what’s new in digital marketing news, current trends in technology, featured announcements in the industry, and new products on other marketing platforms.
- “4 Facebook App Strategies to Reduce Costs.”
- “How to Use Relationships to Level Up Your SEO.”
23. Avoma – Best Help for Marketing Professionals
The Avoma blog addresses real problems confronting businesses today, including cold calls, remote onboarding, effective discovery calls, and cross-functional collaboration.
- “8 Calendar Management Practices to Improve Your Productivity in the Remote Work Environment.”
- “How to Improve Your Account Management and Customer Retention.”
24. Serpstat – Useful Tips for Those New to SEO
Serpstat offers detailed digital marketing information in an understandable format.
- “How to Boost On-Page SEO Like a Pro.”
- “Top 20 Internet Marketing Technologies You Shouldn’t Miss in 2022.”
25. Marketing Land – Best for MarTech Professionals
Marketing Land addresses the challenges marketers face using creative marketing blogs from the marketer’s point of view.
- “5 Quick Web Page Fixes Any Blogger Can Make.”
- “Here’s Why Bloggers Give Up (And How You Can Stay On Track).”
26. Capturly Blog – Best for Website Conversion
Capturly features improved conversion rates using website analytics and e-commerce principles.
- “Design Your Beautiful and SEO Friendly Website.”
- “What is Modular Marketing? Do You Need It For Your Business?”
27. ProofHub Blog – Experts in Project Management
The ProofHub Blog shares thought-provoking ideas, management tips and tricks, and articles about workplace culture and leadership.
- “8 Reasons Why Project Managers Need to Work on Branding.”
- “Marketing Project Management: How Data Analytics Can Help.”
28. G2 Crowd – Best In Honest Reviews
G2 hosts a vast library of articles on digital marketing, sales, tech, and design.
- “What is Lead Nurturing? 5 Techniques That Actually Work.”
- “What is Interactive Marketing? Check Out These Strategies.”
29. Crowdfire – Specializing in Social Media
Crowdfire articles discuss social media, customer service, and content marketing.
- “10 Ways to Protect Yourself on Social Media.”
- “Social Media Storytelling: What it is and How to Do it Right.”
30. LuckyOrange Blog – Best For Small Businesses
LuckyOrange posts a new article roughly once a week on social media, general business, or e-commerce.
- “Why Customer Feedback is Key for Increasing Your Conversion Rate.”
- “9 Mistakes We See E-Commerce Stores Make (With Solutions).”
31. Kicksta Blog – Best for Instagram as a Marketing Tool
Use the Kicksta Blog to determine if Instagram should be part of your marketing strategy.
- “How to Use Instagram: A Guide For Those Just Getting Started.”
- “What Makes a Good Instagram Post in 2022.”
32. Brafton – Best in Infographics For Content Delivery
Brafton helps other businesses grow through creative content marketing and visual technology.
- “What is a Content Hub? (Examples + Infographic).”
- “12 B2B Marketing Trends You Need To Know in 2022 (Infographic).”
33. Intercom – Best at Product Marketing
Intercom features helpful articles and podcasts on product marketing.
- “Marketing Chatbots: The Marketer That’s Always On.”
- “Why Customer Engagement is the Key to Business Growth in 2022 and Beyond.”
34. The Next Scoop Blog – Most Well-Rounded Blog
The Next Scoop blog provides weekly updates regarding digital marketing.
- “How to Create Effective Incentive Programs to Increase Customer Loyalty.”
- “An Introduction to Twitter Marketing Strategy: Basics and Examples for 2022.”
35. BuzzSumo – Specializes in Influencer Marketing
The practical articles in the BuzzSumo library update readers on brand or influencer marketing.
- “What Are The 6 Essential Stages of Influence?”
- “How to Use Influencer Marketing to Promote Content.”
Your success in digital marketing will come from the sources and tools you use to keep moving forward. Each of the 35 top marketing blogs we have listed offers amazing tools and blogs to take you to the next level. For marketers interested in further developing their marketing skills, we recommend checking out our article on the best digital marketing courses offered by Amphy, Google, Hubspot, etc.
Additional Marketing Courses to Consider
There is undoubtedly a large variety of courses and mediums in the marketing world. Whether you’re looking for online courses for social media or podcasts for digital entrepreneurs, there is sure to be a match. These are some of the additional options we recommend within our top courses series that cover other areas of digital marketing.
This article was written in cooperation with Adcore
For queries reach out to [email protected]