22-year-old Israeli electrocuted while swimming at Thai resort

22-year-old Israeli elec

By JPOST.COM STAFF
December 28, 2009 09:56

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

A 22-year-old man was accidentally electrocuted on Sunday night while swimming in a pool at a Thai resort in Koh Phangan. Apparently, a cable fell into the swimming pool and short-circuited, causing the tragedy. On Monday morning, arrangements were being made to transfer the young man's body back to Israel.

Related Content

Breaking news
August 20, 2018
King of Morocco appoints new minister for economy and finance

By REUTERS