Hezbollah deputy: Entirety of Israel in range of our missiles

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
December 9, 2018 09:56
Breaking news

Breaking news. (photo credit: JPOST STAFF)

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analysis from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

Hezbollah's deputy commander said Hezbollah has rockets that can target the entirety of Israel, Iran's Tasnim news agency reported on Sunday.

"There is no point in the occupied territories out of range of Hezbollah missiles," Sheikh Naim Qassem, Hezbollah's second in command, said. Israel last week launched Operation Northern Shield to uncover and neutralize Hezbollah attack tunnels.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

Breaking news
July 18, 2019
Syrian rebels say Moscow deploys ground forces in Idlib campaign

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings