A family in Ra’anana and a Civil Guard volunteer were taken to a hospital in Kfar Saba after reportedly suffering from poisoning on Sunday night, according to Army Radio.
The volunteer arrived at their home after the family called the police earlier on Sunday when they returned home to find their house had been broken into. The three family members and volunteer were taken to the hospital after they began to feel ill, allegedly from poison in juice they had all drunk.
The police have sent the beverage to be tested in a lab for poison.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>