Report: 3 neo-Nazi paratroopers suspected in shooting

By JPOST.COM STAFF
March 19, 2012 22:25

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

French paper Le Point reported Monday that French police are searching for three former paratroopers, who were dismissed over suspicion of being neo-Nazis in 2008, in connection with the Toulouse Jewish school shooting that left four dead.

Srench President Nicolas Sarkozy said that the same gunman who shot dead a teacher and three children at a Jewish school in Toulouse on Monday was also responsible for the killing of three soldiers last week, apparently motivated by racism.

"We know that it is the same person and the same weapon that killed the soldiers, the children and the teacher," Sarkozy said in a televised address, saying the terrorism alert level in France had been raised.

Reuters contributed to this report.

Read the full story here.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

Breaking news
November 16, 2018
Toll of dead and missing rises in wildfire-engulfed California town

By REUTERS