UNITED NATIONS - A much-delayed UN panel set up to investigate last year's IDF raid on Gaza-bound aid convoy Mavi Marmara is due to report back next month, UN chief Ban Ki-moon said on Monday.
"This panel is still discussing the incident," Ban told reporters. "They will bring me their recommendations and their findings some time in July."
Last August, Ban appointed a panel headed by former New Zealand Prime Minister Geoffrey Palmer to look into the incident. The panel also included former Colombian President Alvaro Uribe as well as Turkish and Israeli representatives.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>