• Do not use water that is too hot or too cold. Wash your face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
• Stop lingering in the bathtub or a steam room. When your skin begins to wrinkle and prune, you can be sure the barrier was damaged, and you are robbing your skin of health.
• Whatever you do, do not scrub the skin on your face. This causes tears and is highly damaging. Be gentle and respect your skin. Remember its purpose is to protect you.
• Forget those drying cleansers that remove oils from your skin. Don't use bar soaps that are intended for your body. Use instead, a cleansing product that contains Dead Sea Premier minerals.
• Go through your cosmetic cabinet and get rid of abusive skin care products like moisturizers, serums, and toners that have alcohol. Alcohol is drying to the skin, and your problems might just be because of your current cleansing and moisturizing products.
• Facial peels can help, but if you do them too frequently, you will have terrible results. You should only use a peel once every one to two months. If you are using peels with harsh ingredients, limit their use to one per year. Try Premium Dead Sea products for face masks that offer you hydration, the natural healing of minerals, miracle water, and are pleasant to use.
• Never ever forget to use sunscreen. Not using SPF daily, you have permanently damaged your skin. Nothing can compensate for what the sun has done to the skin’s barrier. A sunburn is painful and damaging. Get out of the sun if you are turning pink.
• Having beautiful and healthy skin does not need to be painful. If your skin is peeling or reddened because of a procedure or product; reevaluate what you are using. Switch to a natural brand that uses Premier Dead Sea minerals and muds to protect your skin.
"…Looking for products to help boost your confidence is definitely difficult. I have great pressure to look young and immaculate all the time. I started using skin minerals age defying cream and have never looked better in my life. My skin is supple, soft and the wrinkles seem to have disappeared…"
"… I am an esthetician who is always on the lookout for great products for my clients. I have tried Premier Dead Sea minerals and found them to be gentle even for the most sensitive skin. The refining peeling face masks are highly requested and I would recommend them for your weekly facial regimen…"
These testimonials & reviews of Premier Dead Sea will you help understand Why It is Important to Take Care of Your Skin in the Morning and Evening.
Skin is the soft outer covering over your skeletal system. Skin plays a major role in protecting the body against pathogens and excessive water loss. It insulates the body, is tasked with temperature regulation, and the production of vitamin D folates.
Your skin is the largest organ of your body and uses its receptors to feel pain, cold, heat, touch, and pressure. There is an outer layer or the epidermis, and an inner layer or the dermis. Take care of your skin and you will look younger longer, stay healthy, and your skin will protect you longer.
There are five skin types. These are oily, dry, combination, normal and sensitive. Going with products that say “sensitive” on the label are a sure bet that you will be okay with that product. You can always be confident that your skin care products are a perfect fit for your skin type when you purchase products that are Premier Dead Sea formulations.
If your skin feels tight or looks gray and ashy, you probably have dry skin. Dry skin lacks elasticity and is sensitive to temperatures, the sun, and the wind. You need to make sure you always use a high-quality moisturizer with sunscreen.
Skin that looks greasy and moist all the time means you probably have oily skin. You break out easily, and your skin attracts dirt and environment pollutants. Wash your face morning and night with an oil eliminating face wash and use warm water. Try out Dead Sea Premier products to control your oily skin.
If you have normal skin, you are lucky. But, if you think about it, you have combination skin. Oily skin can appear in the T-zone and on your nose, but your checks feel normal. If you are dryer in winter and oilier in summer, you are considered “normal.” Don’t use an alcohol bearing product, but look for hydrating toners and moisturizers.
Sensitive skin might be allergic to beauty products or sensitive to the sun and the wind. Sensitivity can be a home to rashes, redness, and dilated capillaries. Use cleanser, toners, and moisturizers that are fragrance-free and hypoallergenic. Be very careful and don’t scrub or rub your skin. Choose products that are calming and soothing. Look for chamomile, lavender, calamine, rosemary and thyme plus aloe vera. Dead Sea Premier products are also very gentle.
The Dead Sea Premier Cosmetics Laboratories was established in 1990 by a group of experts in dermatology and cosmetics with years of experience and knowledge in the unique components of the Dead Sea. The Dead Sea Premier Cosmetics Laboratories is a major manufacturer of high quality Dead Sea cosmetic products. An Award winning, patented products that have been recognized around the world for their effectiveness and innovation.
Visit us on:
Read more Premier Dead Sea Customer Service Reviews