The Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) responded to the Rishon Lezion District Court decision to release four of the five minor suspects in the ongoing Jewish terror case Thursday, highlighting that the detention of one of the suspects was extended for six days. The Shin Bet noted that four other minors remain under house arrest and that the files for all four had been transferred to the prosecution, who could still choose to indict them."It should be emphasized that all the stages of the investigation were conducted under close judicial scrutiny by state prosecutors and the courts, and during the investigation the suspects enjoyed all the conditions that the law mandates according to their age and their beliefs," the Shin Bet said after the suspects' release."Since the arrest, there has been a targeted and continuing attempt by interested parties to undermine the investigation, including spreading false information about the conduct of interrogations and tarnishing the reputation of the Shin Bet and its employees," the agency said."The Shin Bet emphasizes that it will not be deterred and will continue to act determinedly against anyone involved in terror of any kind," the statement continued.