Indian experts declared that the only surviving suspect in last year's Mumbai terrorist attacks is over 20 years old, contradicting his claim he was a minor at the time of the assault, which would allow him to escape the death penalty. A team of four government doctors and forensic experts had on Monday examined Mohammed Ajmal Kasab, a Pakistani who has been charged with murder and waging war against India. Prosecutors say Kasab and nine other gunmen, who were killed during the siege, are responsible for the deaths of 166 people and the injury of 304 more during the three-day siege in November. Ahead of his trial that began earlier this month, Kasab's lawyer, Abbas Kazmi, had said his client was 17 at the time of the attacks and should be tried by a juvenile court. On Tuesday, the medical report said that all four doctors agreed that he "must be more than 20-years-old."