The Likud will have to win 36 seats on February 10 for party activist Moshe Feiglin to enter the next Knesset after the High Court of Justice overturned a lower court ruling that would have returned him No. 20 on its candidates list. The Tel Aviv District Court accepted an appeal on Saturday night from former MK Michael Ratzon, who had asked to return to the 24th slot that he initially won before the Likud election committee demoted him for technical reasons along with Feiglin and former MK Ehud Yatom. But the High Court ruled that the district court should not have interfered with an internal Likud matter, and therefore, Feiglin, Ratzon and Yatom will remain 36 to 38 on the list. "The interference of the court must be limited to incidents of miscarriages of justice or breach of authority," the justices wrote. "The district court ruled that the Likud institutions had overstepped their bounds, but we disagree. The court should not have intervened on the matter." Feiglin issued a statement saying that the court's decision did not surprise him and he was not disappointed. "The High Court is a dictatorship that does not care about democracy," Feiglin said. "Whoever did not want Feiglin as an MK will get him as prime minister." Ratzon said he was disappointed by the decision but that he would respect it. The court also turned down appeals by several other unsuccessful Likud candidates, including New Jersey-born former basketball star Tal Brody. The Likud praised the ruling and said no evidence had been presented proving that its election committee's decision to change the list had been made to harm Feiglin. "We're especially excited that the fact that Feiglin is not in a realistic slot has ruined Kadima's election strategy," a source close to Likud chairman Binyamin Netanyahu said.