Lawmakers and community leaders on the Right came out strongly against a 17-page document obtained by The Jerusalem Post on Saturday night, which outlines military orders drawn up by the Central Command after the government decided last month to impose a 10-month moratorium on new settlement construction in the West Bank. According to the document, the IDF is planning a second phase of enforcing the freeze, which will involve entering settlements to demolish all illegal construction work. On Sunday morning, Likud MK Tzipi Hotovely accused Defense Minister Ehud Barak of "unbridled enthusiasm about freezing construction in Judea and Samaria," which she said had "completely confused him as to the real enemies of the State of Israel." The decision to enforce the freeze "as though it were a military operation, by marking residents as enemies, is unreasonable," she added, calling on Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to "get involved in the issue immediately, and cancel this disproportionate deployment." Danni Dayan, who heads the Council of Jewish Communities of Judea, Samaria and the Gaza Strip, told Army Radio Sunday morning, "Even I was surprised." "This is quite simply deployment for a military operation against an enemy," he said. "This is not the way to enforce a government's decision applying to citizens in a democratic state." Noting Barak's address on Thursday, during which he had pledged to continue enforcing the moratorium "with nary a falter," Dayan accused the defense minister of conducting the entire operation "to appease [Labor MKs] Daniel Ben Simon and Ophir Pines." For that reason, Dayan said, Barak had chosen the platform of a faction meeting to make his speech.