Egypt raised its security alert to the highest level Thursday as it sought two trucks suspected of involvement with Mondays' rocket salvo on Eilat and Aqaba which killed one Jordanian and injured 3 more, Egyptian security sources said. Egyptian officials have not yet confirmed the report, nor offered details on what area they are searching or what type of trucks they are looking for.RELATED:Hamas: No connection to Eilat-Aqaba rocket attackEilat tourism sector unfazed by attack'Terrorists want to thwart peace'Although Egypt initially denied the rockets were launched from the Sinai, they changed their tune Wednesday, joining with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu in blaming the attacks on Hamas, which Egyptian officials said had infiltrated the Sinai through Gaza-Egypt smuggling tunnels. On Monday morning, six Katyusha rockets were fired from Sinai. One came to earth in the Sinai; another fell in a field near Eilat, while two more landed in the Red Sea. The remaining two rockets struck near the Intercontinental Hotel in Aqaba, killing one person and wounding four. On April 22, a Katyusha rocket fired from Sinai hit a warehouse in Aqaba, but Israel believed the intended target had been Eilat. Netanyahu blamed Hamas for both attacks.Hamas denied any involvement with the rockets.