Ever feel like you just can’t seem to kick-it into gear and feel like you’re dragging when it comes to working out?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
Staying focused, energized, and motivated is essential if you want to train hard and get results and the best way to do it is to get yourself a really good pre workout supplement.
The problem is that most of them taste horrible, don’t really do anything and can leave you with a post workout crash and with hundreds of them to choose from it can be a tough decision picking one to buy.
Well, after trying dozens of them over the years if I could recommend just one product it would be ‘Intensive Pre-Train’ by Crazy Bulk which is available here.
This is the best pre workout for men I’ve ever tried and these days I never workout without it.
Carry on reading to find out why!
What Is Intensive Pre-Train?
Pre-Train is a new and powerful pre-workout supplement that will help you take your workouts to the next level.
● Give you a boost of energy to get you through your workout.
● Help you stay focused on your work out.
● Keep you motivated.
● Boost your work out intensity.
● Make you feel more explosive and pumped.
● Recover faster.
All this will hep you get incredible results from your workouts.
Simply mix one scoop with water in a shaker bottle and enjoy 20-30 minutes before your workout. It's that simple!
And the ‘Blue Raspberry’ flavor is delicious and refreshing.
You can get Pre-Train from the official website here.
How Does Intensive Pre-Train Work?
Pre-Train contains only high-quality, 100% natural ingredients that are manufactured in the USA in FDA and cGMP certified facilities.
Here’s a rundown of the main ingredients:
● En-Xtra: Contains an ingredient called Alpinia Galanga that has been proven to “amplify” the effects of caffeine improving alertness and focus for up to five hours without any of the usual “caffeine crashes”. En-Xtra will keep you alert and energized throughout your workout and the rest of your day. It’s so powerful that consuming more than one scoop of Intensive Pre-Train per day is NOT recommended.
● Caffeine Anhydrous: Crazy Bulk contains a dehydrated form of caffeine called “caffeine anhydrous” to keep you energized, alert and focused during your workout. This study found that caffeine can help significantly improve performance during resistance training, and this study found that caffeine was especially helpful when taken just before a workout. And with En-Xtra amplifying the effects, you will notice big improvements to the intensity of your workouts.
● KSM-66: Crazy Bulk’s patented KSM-66 formula is a full-spectrum Ashwagandha extract that will help take your workouts to the next level. This study found that ashwagandha “significantly increases muscle mass and strength” making it great for building muscle if you combine it with resistance training.
● Thiamine: Is a B-vitamin that helps unlock energy-producing pathways in your body to generate more energy from sugars in your food. This study found that thiamine helps with high-intensity exercise by encouraging the body to use energy instead of storing it as fat.
● L-Phenylalanine: Has been proven to increase the conversion of dietary fat and stored body fat into energy. This gives you much more power during your workouts and helps you get lean and ripped without sacrificing muscle.
● L-Tyrosine: Has been shown to boost mood and motivation, which is just what you need if you want to break through your plateau and lift more than ever before.
● L-Arginine: Has been shown to boost levels of both nitric oxide and growth hormone (GH). It helps you get a better pump when you work out and increases your strength and endurance.
● Beta Alanine: Is proven to help maximize high-intensity exertion and boost power. Intensive Pre-Train contains a premium form of this key ingredient which will help you train harder and work out longer.
If you want more strength, endurance, explosiveness, and power in the gym then ‘Intensive Pre-Train’ will help to transform your workouts.
But what are other people saying about it?
Pre-Train Reviews – What Are Customers Saying?
Crazy Bulk (the company behind Pre-Train) is a trustworthy company with a 4.4-star rating on Feefo and a 4.2-star rating on TrustPilot but I still wanted to find out what real customers thought about it before I purchased.
Here are some of the impressive customer reviews I found:
Lauren loves the blue raspberry flavor and says that it helped accelerate her workout without any nasty side effects.
Tomas loved how Pre-Train didn’t give him a “caffeine crash” as other products did before. It helps him maintain focus and energy during and after his workouts.
Why Pre-Train Is the Best Pre-Workout for Men
After checking out the impressive reviews and looking into the ingredients I decided to order a tub for myself.
Here’s what happened:
● In less than 10 minutes I felt the familiar tingles from the beta-alanine and a big surge of energy and focus lifted me up out of my morning grogginess.
● I usually hit a “wall” after 20 minutes when I’m working out but this time, I found I could keep going way past the 20-minute mark and worked out for well over 45 minutes.
● When it came to the bench press, I was able to squeeze out a few extra reps than normal and on my next set increased the weight because I just felt stronger.
● By the end of my work out I was drenched in sweat but felt great!
● The pump I got was amazing. When I got dressed after showering my chest was bursting through my t-shirt which my girlfriend seemed to love.
● For the rest of the day, I felt really good and didn’t feel like I needed to go take a nap like I normally do.
I’ve tried dozens of pre workouts in the past and nothing compares to Intensive Pre-Train.
It gave me energy, focus, intensity, and did it all without making me “crash” afterwards.
I can’t recommend it enough. I think it’s 100% the best pre workout for men and I never work out without it anymore.
If you’re looking for something to give you energy, keep you focused and take your workouts to the next level then get yourself a tub of Pre-Train by clicking the image below!