No court date is set in ongoing Mubarak investigation

By REUTERS
April 14, 2011 16:10

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

CAIRO - Egypt's ousted President Hosni Mubarak and his sons are still under investigation and no date has been set for a court appearance for questioning, a legal source said on Thursday. Egyptian State television had said on Wednesday that the former president and his two sons, Alaa and Gamal, had been summoned to appear before a Cairo court on Tuesday, April 19 for questioning.

"They haven't been referred to court yet because investigations are still ongoing," the source told Reuters, adding that the prosecutor has established technical committees to investigate documents and papers presented regarding their assets. He said no date had been set for any appearance.

Related Content

Breaking news
August 15, 2018
Turkish court rejects U.S. pastor's appeal, upper court yet to rule, lawyer says

By REUTERS