Norway police say all dead identified after attack

By REUTERS
July 29, 2011 14:21

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user uxperience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew, Ivrit
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Repor
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

OSLO - Norwegian police said on Friday they have identified all bodies recovered after a bombing and shooting massacre by Anders Behring Breivik a week ago that killed at least 76 people.

"We can confirm that all the dead have been identified," Oslo police Chief of Staff Johan Fredriksen told a news conference. He said all the names would be issued at 1600 GMT.

By Thursday night, 41 people had been identified.

Related Content

Breaking news
July 17, 2018
Report: Terror balloon lands in kindergarten, no casualties reported

By JPOST.COM STAFF