Prosecutor: Racist killer in France could strike again

By REUTERS
March 20, 2012 19:34

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

A gunman who shot dead three Jewish children and a rabbi on Monday and three soldiers last week in southwest France could kill again, the prosecutor handling the investigation said on Tuesday.

"We are up against an extremely determined individual, who knows he's being hunted, who could strike again," Paris Prosecutor Francois Molins told a news conference, saying the victims had been shot at point-blank range.




"No leads have been ruled out at this point...None will be neglected or abandoned until the author of these crimes is arrested," he said.


Related Content

Breaking news
August 19, 2018
BREAKING: Drive-by Shooting in Tel Aviv

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF