Teenager electrocuted on Tiberias boardwalk

By JPOST.COM STAFF
June 17, 2010 19:12

A 13-year-old by was electrocuted in Tiberias, after stepping on some electrical cables at a beachfront restaurant, while he was still wet from swimming in the Galilee.

MDA took the boy to the Poriya Hospital in the town. An electrical engineer was brought to the scene, and police opened an investigation.


Related Content

Breaking news
September 19, 2019
If he loses court case, UK PM Johnson could suspend parliament again

By REUTERS