Aura adds to Romanian properties

Aura Investments of Ramat Gan continues to expand its presence in Eastern Europe, announcing on Monday that it plans to construct a 1,550 residential unit on a 51-dunam lot in the city of Brasav, Romania.

By MATTHEW KRIEGER
June 12, 2007 08:16

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

Aura Investments of Ramat Gan continues to expand its presence in Eastern Europe, announcing on Monday that it plans to construct a 1,550 residential unit on a 51-dunam lot in the city of Brasav, Romania. Aura has invested some NIS 725m., or 75% of the total, while its partner company in the venture, the Brown-Adam Group, put up the other 25%. Aura expects revenues of some NIS 1.1 billion from the sale of the residences. The company began constructing residential buildings in Eastern Europe in 2006 and has built 3,500 units in cities in Romania and Hungary.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

The Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
April 30, 2015
Teva doubles down on Mylan, despite rejection

By GLOBES, NIV ELIS