BREAKING NEWS

5-year-old suffers electric shock in swimming pool

A five year old was seriously injured on Monday when he suffered an electric shock while swimming in a pool in Kiryat Motzkin.
Following the accident, police ordered the immediate closure of the "Gali Gil" recreation center and evacuated all visitors.
Police said Monday that the boy suffered the electric shock the moment he entered the water, and that witnesses rushed to extract him from the pool and give him first aid. Rescue personnel who arrived at the scene found the boy lying unconscious on the side of the pool and rushed him to a nearby hospital.
Police will open an investigation into whether or not the proprietors of the pool were guilty of some sort of negligence that led to the accident.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >