BREAKING NEWS

9 month-old baby girl chokes to death in South

A 9-month old baby girl choked to death Thursday morning in the South after swallowing a marble at home.
Her parents, who live in a Beduin settlement in the Beersheba area, drove her to an ambulance unit stationed at Tel Sheva junction and from there the child was brought to Beersheba's Soroka Hospital, while a paramedic removed the foreign object from her airway.
The girl was in critical condition by the time she was admitted to the hospital, where she was soon pronounced dead.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >