BREAKING NEWS

France's Juppe says action in Libya to continue

PARIS - French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe said on Saturday that military action in Libya would continue until Muammar Gaddafi complied with UN Security Council resolutions.
"The operations will continue over the next few days until the Libyan regime complies with the UN resolution," Juppe said in an interview with France 2 television.
Allied warplanes have gone into in action to halt attacks by Gaddafi's forces on the rebel-held city of Benghazi, French President Nicolas Sarkozy said earlier on Saturday.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy