BREAKING NEWS

Mitzpeh Yeriho: Yeshiva student dies in tragic caravan fire

A 19-year-old yeshiva student died on Thursday night in Mitzpeh Yeriho from severe burns after the caravan he was sleeping in was set on fire by a space heater.
Realizing a fire had broken out, the victim, Oded Hamdi, woke the two other students who were sleeping in the same caravan. The two were able to escape successfully. Hamdi, however, sustained serious burns and was taken to the Hadassah Ein Kerem hospital in Jerusalem, where he later died.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >