BREAKING NEWS

Two-year-old injured in Meishar fire still fighting for her life

Mother, 2-year-old serio

Michal, the two-year-old girl who was seriously injured after a fire broke out in her home overnight Saturday, is still fighting for her life. The girl's mother also suffered serious injuries related to smoke inhalation as a result of the fire, which broke out in a residential building in Moshav Meishar, near Gedera. The two were evacuated to Rehovot's Kaplan Medical Center having suffered smoke inhalation. Firefighters who were alerted to the scene said that the fire was likely caused by an electrical short-circuit in a refrigerator.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy