MK Moti Yogev (Bayit Yehudi) slammed the High Court on a Sunday radio interview following the ramming attack in Mevo Dotan on Friday. Yogev is fiercely in favor of demolishing the homes of terrorists, an act the High Court deems illegal. “We need to put the High Court on the sidelines for 72 hours, not pay it any heed,” said the MK. Blaming the High Court for what he said was a decrease in Israeli deterrence, the MK said that while he prays that there won’t be any more murders, the next one will have the High Court acting as an accomplice due to the refusal “to demolish that house.” Yogev accused the High Court judges of “not living in Israel,” but in a fictional alternative reality, and called upon the government to show strong leadership. When asked if the High Court is a pillar of Israeli democracy, Yogev said it is a “butchering pillar” guilty of getting soldiers killed as it prevents Israeli deterrence. The Friday attack was carried out by 26-year-old Alaa Kabha, a resident of Barta'a and a former security prisoner who had been released in April 2017. He was captured by Israeli security forces and is currently in custody. Capt. Ziv Daus, 21, and Sgt. Netanel Kahalani, 20, were killed when Kabha rammed his car into them. Two other IDF soldiers were injured and are now in the hospital.