UAE suspends trade, financial transactions with Iran after attacks
The decision follows a spate of attacks on UAE-owned tankers and Tehran's rejection of talks with the US.
The decision follows a spate of attacks on UAE-owned tankers and Tehran's rejection of talks with the US.
"Iranian entities must be prepared to escalate tensions in the Strait of Hormuz and wider region, as Iran will be ready to make decisions and take action on difficult decisions," an official said.
The understanding was reached during a meeting between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and senior officials from the Board of Peace, which was also attended by senior Israeli security officials.
Iranian seizures of meth increased from 30,393 kilograms in 2022 to 40,453 kg. in 2025 with the help of the technology, according to the United Nations.
Several officials were left perplexed following the meeting, with them expressing concern over the US's treatment of Hamas and its approach to the Palestinian issue.
The demonstration came after Israel rejected the Board of Peace's 15-point proposal for Gaza, reiterating that Hamas must first be disarmed.
Houthi military spokesman Yahya Saree claimed the group targeted a Saudi military ship and four escorts with missiles in the Red Sea.
Later on Monday, Trump told reporters that Iran won't make the deal he thinks is needed, and that Washington will not extend the MoU.
On Monday afternoon, Saudi news channel Al Arabiya reported that the US and Iran have agreed to extend a 60-day ceasefire.
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei said the two had violated the Vienna Convention, which defines the rules and privileges of diplomatic missions.
The statement added that the attacks were launched from Iranian territory and that no human casualties had been reported.