Isfahan

Iran mirrors Trump’s playbook, sending mixed signals for nuclear talks - opinion

Iran has learned from Trump’s 2025 tactics, using contradictory signals to control nuclear talks and keep the US off balance.

US President Donald Trump gestures after returning early from the G7 Leaders' Summit in Canada, at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland, US, June 17, 2025
A satellite imagery taken on February 1, 2026, shows a new roof over a previously destroyed building at Isfahan nuclear site, Iran.

Iran preparing for possible US strike – experts

New roofs appear on buildings at Iran's Natanz facility, January 2026.

Satellite photos track Iranian efforts to conceal nuke program's status during threat of US attack

Iranians visit an exhibition showcasing missile and drone achievements in Tehran on November 12, 2025.

Iran conducts missile tests in cities across country as Israel warns of renewed threat - reports


'Finish the job': How Netanyahu convinced Trump to strike Iran's nuclear sites - exclusive

Trump only planned to bomb nuclear facilities in Fordow - but was convinced by Netanyahu and Dermer to target Natanz and Isfahan, an Israeli official told the Post.

 L to R: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, US President Donald Trump. (illustration)

WATCH: 'What no other country on earth can do': Netanyahu praises Trump, US over Iran strikes

"History will record that President Trump acted to deny the world's most dangerous regime the world's most dangerous weapons," he added.

 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu makes a public address following US airstrikes on Iranian nuclear facilities, June 22, 2025.

Trump confirms US airstrikes on Iranian nuclear sites

US President Donald Trump confirmed that the US conducted airstrikes on nuclear facilities in Fordow, Natanz, and Isfahan in a Truth Social post on Saturday night.

 L to R: Iran Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and US President Donald Trump against backdrop of respective flags and missile strikes.

WATCH: IDF strikes Isfahan nuclear site in central Iran, IAEA says centrifuge workshop hit

Friday night marked the second confirmed IDF attack on the Isfahan site since a week prior, when it struck one of the largest uranium enrichment sites in Iran.

Images taken by the IDF show destroyed nuclear facilities in Isfahan, Iran, June 21, 2025

IAEA chief identifies Isfahan as Iran's planned uranium enrichment site

The IAEA has not, however, been able to carry out any inspections since the strikes.

 International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Director-General Rafael Grossi,  June 16, 2025.