Syrian TV: Dozens more 'terrorist' attacks since ceasefire

By REUTERS
April 15, 2012 16:33

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

BEIRUT - A Syrian security source said on Sunday that "terrorist groups" have increased attacks in the country since an internationally brokered ceasefire to end violence was announced last week, state television said.

"Since the announcement of an end to military operations, terrorist attacks have increased by dozens, causing a large loss of life," state news agency SANA said.

SANA said "armed terrorists" killed five people in ambushes around the country on Saturday.

Read the full story here.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

Breaking news
October 22, 2018
Taiwan's Mega Int'l Commercial bank to end Taiwan-Iran clearing mechanismn

By REUTERS