Yemen defense minister survives bomb attack

By REUTERS
September 27, 2011 12:34

ADEN - Yemeni Defense Minister Mohammad Nasser Ali survived an attack on his convoy when a car packed with explosives was detonated, a local security official in the southern city of Aden said on Tuesday.

The blast, which injured seven soldiers traveling in the first vehicle in the convoy, had been set off by remote control, the official said, adding that the defense minister was in the second car.


Related Content

Breaking news
November 13, 2019
Ze'ev Elkin: Our mission this round of fighting has been achieved

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Cookie Settings