BREAKING NEWS

Norway police say all dead identified after attack

OSLO - Norwegian police said on Friday they have identified all bodies recovered after a bombing and shooting massacre by Anders Behring Breivik a week ago that killed at least 76 people.
"We can confirm that all the dead have been identified," Oslo police Chief of Staff Johan Fredriksen told a news conference. He said all the names would be issued at 1600 GMT.By Thursday night, 41 people had been identified.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >