BREAKING NEWS

70-year-old woman dies in Rehovot apartment fire

A 70-year-old woman perished in a fire in an apartment in a residential building on Tova Street and Tuvia Miller in Rehovot.

Further, a 41-year-old man was taken to Shamir Medical Center after suffering from smoke inhalation.

Ten occupants of the building who inhaled smoke were examined, treated on the spot and did not need to be evacuated.

Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy