BREAKING NEWS

Rahat: 15-month-old toddler dies after apparently drinking bleach

15-month-old baby dies a

A 15-month-old toddler died in Rahat, a Beduin town in the South, after apparently drinking bleach on Wednesday. A Magen David Adom ambulance took the toddler in serious condition to Soroka Hospital in Beersheba. He was driven to the hospital anesthetized and connected to a ventilator, but was pronounced dead shortly after arriving.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy