7 killed in ISIS suicide bombing in Yemeni capital

By REUTERS
October 6, 2015 20:48

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user uxperience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew, Ivrit
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Repor
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

DUBAI - Seven people were killed on Tuesday in a suicide bombing on a mosque in the Yemeni capital Sanaa, the Houthi-run state news agency said, and Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack.

The agency said in a text message that the attack targeted al-Nour mosque in the al-Nahda neighborhood in northwestern Sanaa.

Islamic State said in a statement that dozens of Houthis preparing to go to the front had been killed or wounded in the attack, which targeted the local al-Nour university.

Related Content

Breaking news
July 20, 2018
Bulk of families separated at U.S.- Mexico border remain apart

By REUTERS