BREAKING NEWS

Infant hospitalized after accidental methadone ingestion

A two--year-old infant has been hospitalized at Rambam Medical Center in Haifa after his mother accidentally gave him methadone, police said.
The infant was brought to the hospital by her mother, who told doctors she gave him the powerful opiate thinking it was Nurofen to treat pains.The infant is in serious condition, and has been placed in a medically-induced sleep by doctors.
Police in Haifa are investigating the incident.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >