BREAKING NEWS

Firefighters douse burning apartment in Safed

A fire broke out in an apartment in a Safed residential building overnight Wednesday.
Two firefighting brigades were called out to put out the fire and prevent it from spreading to other apartments in the building.
The firefighters rescued a family of of seven that were in the building at the time.
The family members were taken to Ziv Hospital where they were treated for smoke inhalation.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >