BREAKING NEWS

Two additional US citizens confirmed killed in Brussels attack

Two more US citizens have been confirmed killed in last week's Brussels suicide bombings, a State Department official said on Sunday, bringing the death toll for Americans to four.
"We can confirm the deaths of two additional US citizens in Brussels, and we express our deepest condolences to their loved ones," the official said. No other details were immediately available.
The attacks on Tuesday at the Brussels Airport and on a metro train killed 31 people, including three attackers, and injured hundreds more. Islamic State has claimed responsibility.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >